**Due to current demand, this is only available to past and current clients who sign on with me for a larger project.**
I get it.
You hear all the hype out there about security, malware, and attacks on WordPress sites. You are never sure when or how to update, how to backup, and how to keep track of all that nitty gritty on your WordPress site.
Do you get SiteBackup Pro? VaultPress? Sucuri?
The problem is they all do something, but NOT EVERYTHING.
To keep your site safe, you need to backup, update, and scan. All three.
Sucuri is $189.99 a year. Vaultpress is $299.99. Site Backup is $74.99.
None of them actually go into your site to see how things are going.
No one will bother to push the plugin update button.
In fact, all they do is help you fix your site after something goes wrong.
I started a no-nonsense, no frills “keep my website working yo!” package for bloggers and business owners who can’t be bothered to remember when or how to backup and update. Many of my clients sign up after they’ve purchased a new theme, and feel the peace of mind that there is someone else paying attention to their site besides them!
For $75.00 a year, you get me – Julie – a human being. I go into your site, update your plugins and themes, perform a complimentary backup, run a malware scanner, and keep my WordPress expert eyes on your site so you don’t have to.
Here’s how it works…
- You sign up for your “keep my website working yo” plan.
- You send me your login and password to WordPress.
- Every two weeks, I will go into your site, perform any updates on plugins and themes that are needed, back up your site, do a security check, and make sure everything is in working order.
What happens if – God forbid – there is malware?
Good question. Just for a reference, a service like Sucuri will charge you $189.00 a year and help you clean up your site if it’s attacked. They provide no backup or update services. This kind of monitoring service is usually only needed if the first solutions to malware are deployed to no avail.
It’s monitoring only. They do not regularly visit your site.
- As part of my plan– if you are attacked– I will use my typical first response methods (looking in your server for plugin holes, reinstalling WordPress, etc.) as part of the “keep my website working yo” plan. I will note that in about 75% of the malware cases that have come to me, these first methods have done the trick.
- If it doesn’t work, I will help you get set up with a Sucuri service to do a full clean of your site, and we’ll let the big guys handle it. *Yes, you will have to pay for their services, but it’s only after and if first response doesn’t work*
Just as a recap, you get:
- 2 backups a month performed.
- 2 updates a month (on your WordPress software, plugins, themes, etc.).
- 2 security scans a month (to check for malware).
- A “first responder” (aka me) should an attack occur.
- Someone to help you get set up with the “big guys” if we can’t get the problem solved.
- 25% off my services if you hire me instead of Sucuri to reconstruct your site.